Brown Rice 10kg
Brown rice’s health benefits are partially due to the way it is prepared, which promotes the benefits of healthy eating. Brown rice is a whole grain. meaning that it contains three parts of the grain kernel: the outer, the fiber-filled later called the bran, the nutrient-rich core called the germ, and the starchy middle later called the endosperm. Brown rice is highly nutritious food. It is low in calories, low in glycemic index, high in fiber, gluten-free and can be incorporated into a variety of dishes.
100% Philippine grown rice
How to cook brown rice:
1. Rinse the brown rice until the water is almost clear
2. Soak the brown rice in water at least 30mins before cooking
3. Pour 3 cups of water for every 1 cup of brown rice. The standard is 3:1 but you may adjust it in subsequent cooking depending on your liking.
4. Once cooked, let the cooked brown rice absorb all the moisture for about 10 to 15mins before serving 5. Happy eating!
1. All our rice are packed when ordered to maintain its quality and freshness
2. For multiple/bulk orders, please message us for arrangement.
There are no reviews yet.